Whatever Happened To...
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Mundane as it may sound, my morning commute is where I do the lion's share of my daily thinking. Here is a typical thought progression...

Wow, I can't believe the Sox actually did it.
I can't believe I stayed up as late as I did these past two nights to watch the games.
I'm really tired.
I can't believe Halloween is this weekend.
I'm so sad that no one is having a halloween party where I can debut my Tammy Faye Baker costume.
One of these years, I'm going to actually dress up as something scary.
Wait...Tammy Faye is pretty scary in her own right.
What a glum Halloween this will be.
I can't believe Sean threatened to dress up as a clown, he knows I'm scared of clowns.
I should watch a scary movie this weekend.
That might give me nightmares, like Poltergeist 3 did when I was 11.
I should have never watched that when I was home alone.
What was that guy's name again?
Robert Englund, I think. Whatever became of him?
Wow, I can't believe I remembered his name. That's odd.
Speaking of odd, whatever happened to Ron Perlman from Beauty & The Beast on TV?
Katie will make fun of me for remembering his name.
Ooh - remember to email Katie and Barbara about tonight...

And it goes on and on like that for about 30-35 minutes. Too bad I'm not schizophrenic -- then one of my personalities could tell my other ones to shut up and just listen to the radio.