1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila, FLOOR!
Friday, November 04, 2005
Bathroom floor, that is.

It all started innocently enough - just some yummy mexican food and 'ritas with Katie and Barbara. After one margarita, I was okay. After two, I started alternating with water - a measure I stupidly thought would prevent any crazy, uncontrollable drunkenness. I didn't even finish the third.

After a strange (and unexplained) wave of nausea hit, we hightailed it outta there. Katie very kindly offered me a ride home - and it's not her fault that we had to take Addison, which is being torn up and repaved, to get there. I really don't remember very much after being dropped off, at least not the details. I have no idea why the contents of my purse were scattered all over the dining room table, and no concept of the night's timeline after leaving dinner.

Following several unsuccessful attempts to (ahem) get rid of the problem, I put myself to bed. More pathetic evidence in the case of Jamie V. Her Very Low Tolerance.