The blog topics - they come for me in the night
Sunday, December 18, 2005
TWO MORE SIGNS THAT THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH

- Christmas is less than a week away, and I'm still wondering about what to get my 92 year old grandmother. It's the last gift I need to get and it's driving me crazy. I would buy her another year of life, but let's be frank: if I could do that, I wouldn't be starting a new job tomorrow. I'd be on a beach or a mountain somewhere - busy with hiring a staff of people to do all of my dirty work.

- I started a weird habit of drinking 8-12 oz. of water before going to bed. YES, I'M DRINKING WATER. EVERYDAY. What is the world coming to?! I guess my body is finally collapsing in Diet Coke-induced exhaustion...Every night, I feel like a traveler stranded in the Sahara. It's defies explanation.