In Which She Says Almost Nothing of Note
Sunday, December 18, 2005
The commute tote bag is packed - book? Check. New hire paperwork? Check...and the list goes on. I'm one of those people that always has one of everything in her bag at all times. I've been known to pack Band-Aids, Tums, pens AND pencils, hand lotion, assorted toiletries of a cosmetic persuasion, breakfast bars, extra layers of clothing, Q-tips, notebooks -- hell, I've even toyed with the idea of carrying a personal recorder so that when a blog topic strikes me, I don't have to worry about remembering it until the next time I can get online. Sad, isn't it, that my life is quickly becoming a list of things to do?

To Do: Monday, December 19th
- Wake up at less-than-desirable hour
- Put on potentially uncomfortable shoes
- Ride strange bus to new job
- Pray to Starbucksian gods in case Diet Coke is not available/nearby
- Head into New Hire Orientation
- Smile big
- Keep mouth shut
- Pray that no one realizes how clueless I am

Onto another chapter! Eeeee! Wish me luck!