Project FUNway
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Unlike half of the blogging world, I will not be posting inane commentary about last night's premiere of this season's Project Runway.

My concern is this: How far will reality television editing professionals go to make the token African-American woman seem like the aggressive, power-hungry bitch? Zulema, one of the contestants, is quickly becoming Omarosa: The Sequel. I don't know whether it's the way she truly is that makes her so unlikeable, or if it's the editing that is turning her into the villain.

Either way, she's a real piece of work. I had to flip the channel a few times last night because I simply couldn't watch her. She's obnoxious, self-serving, and totally rigid. She wouldn't even share a closet 50/50 with her roommate - that, my friend, is complete crap.

I'm calling it right here, right now: Zulema is going to be the cast member that every looooves to hate. You heard it here first, folks.