The Zit that Ate Cleveland
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I'd write a good post today, but I'm too busy avoiding making any sudden moves with my face. You see, I have the largest pimple known to all mankind quietly setting up residence on the bottom edge of my lower lip. Since I am not one of those freaky people who takes pleasure in popping their own zits, I will continue to simmer and remain facially still until it decides when to make it's official appearance as something unholy and wholly unattractive.

Remember that stupid pre-teen, female-oriented game that was based on dating, trading cards with boys' photos, and those damn red dot zit stickers? I used to have it, and it was pretty funny to play when I was younger. Now I know why it was funny then and isn't funny now - BECAUSE ACTUAL ACNE HURTS LIKE A MOTHER*$*@ER, THAT'S WHY.

I never had a problem with acne growing up, so when I get one bad breakout, I feel like just packing it in. THROW IN THE TOWEL BECAUSE MY FACE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. I had dinner with Dick and Sally last night and they both mentioned something to the effect of..."What is that THING on your face?!"

Vain? Yup. True? Yup. Go ahead and judge me, people of the internet, I dare you. If you leave a negative comment, I'll come over to your house and pop this monstrosity in your face.

Seriously. Ouch.