Do-Re-Meme
Thursday, January 12, 2006
This time from Kristin.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

1. Corporate Travel Onsite Guide
2. Cashier at scary formalwear store in mall
3. Salesperson at Limited Too (when I could fit into their clothes)
4. Dance instructor

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Sliding Doors
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. White Christmas
4. BBC's Pride and Prejudice Series

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Gainesville, GA
3. Murfreesboro, TN
4. Duisburg, Germany (albeit temporarily)

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Project Runway
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Inside the Actor's Studio

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. The Grand Canyon
2. New Orleans
3. Great Britain
4. Italy

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Amalah
2. This Just In...
3. KDuck's Rocketship
4. way more than 4, actually about 25 more than you listed on my blogroll

Four of my favorite foods:
1. cheeseburgers
2. cajun roasted sweet potatoes (from the Whole Foods salad bar)
3. my mom's "chicken slop"
4. hash browns

Four places I’d rather be:
1. in my bed
2. at the laundromat (practical yes, but you haven't see the piles)
3. at Kinko's checking my personal email accounts
4. Atlanta

Four books I’ll read over and over again:
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. The Time Traveler's Wife
3. Emma by Jane Austen
4. The Dive from Clausen's Pier

[Editor's note: It is cruel to make me choose just 4 books.]