Feel The Burn
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
I'm not really a big fan of reality television -- I've never seen even PART of a Survivor episode, I have no idea how any of The Apprentice seasons resulted, I never even got "into" The Real World. The only ones I even REMOTELY enjoy are Project Runway and Iron Chef America. Recently I caught a couple episodes of The Biggest Loser, but certainly don't watch any of them religiously or regularly.

So you can imagine my surprise when, late last night, Sean and I happened upon the debut episode of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club. So weird and so interesting! I don't know what appealed to me most - the "where are they now?" aspect of these Z-list celebs, or the daunting nature of televised weight loss. I'm sort of embarassed that I liked it so much.

This season's list of celeb contestants to cheer for: Bizarre (of D12 fame) and Chastity Bono.