Personal Panty-fication
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
In lieu of Self-Portrait Tuesday, I'm going to give the entire internet (or maybe just my 50 or so readers) an insight into the "real" me. Or more accurately, my paranoia about visible panty lines. This is a hotly contested issue with most women - every woman that I know is a staunch advocate of her style of underwear and an opponent of all the rest. It would be crass to name my personal favorite, but let's just say you'll almost NEVER find me in anything else.

That being said, I was doing some research into Jockey's new No Panty Line family of products. (This link is a picture of underwear, so those of you at work might want to think twice about clicking) I recently bought a pair of these in my favorite silhouette, and was THRILLED that the guarantee held true. In fact, I'm wearing them today.

So there you have it. A self-portrait of me, minus the photo.