She Bangs
Friday, February 10, 2006
Since everyone who commented told me to refrain from the temptation of getting bangs cut, I decided...to do what I damn well pleased in spite of all of you lovely people.

Yes, heard it here first: I have bangs. Before all you guys out there roll your eyes, be advised that only women truly understand what a big step this. And while I'm not going through any kind of post-haircut remorse, I am still trying to decide if I really like them.


The above photo was taken early this morning - I did my hair myself. Yeah. So I'm gonna need a little practice with these things.

Clearly, I'm also going to need to put on make-up before I have pictures taken of me. Yikes.

The photo you see here was taken as I was driving away from my appointment. No, I don't live in London - I accidentally set the camera function to mirror image. As you can see, the curls are a risky look with these here bangs.

Either way, it's just hair and it will grow back. For now, I'm going to pat myself on the back for being brave, and move on.