Erin go Memegh
Friday, March 17, 2006
As usual, Paige has done something and made it sound significant and interesting, whereas mine will probably just make me sound like a bored sorority girl.

3 things you wish for (just for you)

1. a strong metabolism to make up for the fact that i never exercise
2. happy, healthy children (someday)
3. a sense of humor

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!)

1. rhinoplasty
2. open my own dance studio
3. get braces...again. (LESSON TO ALL: WEAR YOUR RETAINERS)

3 bad habits you have

1. a bit too sarcastic sometimes
2. i pick at my feet
3. my intolerance of dumb people (or smart people that ask dumb questions)

3 insecurities you feel

1. ummm, cellulite?
2. never having my finances settled like i should
3. lack of self-discipline

3 talents/skills you wish you had

1. i need to learn to stick up for myself, be more assertive
2. vision
3. spatial reasoning/ability

3 things that you would do if you had more time

1. take ice skating lessons
2. get my laundry done on a timely basis
3. write more letters to my grandmother

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation

1. walking the dog
2. reading
3. talking with my best friends

3 things that spark your creativity

1. dancing
2. painting
3. listening to music