Giddy Up, Cowgirl
Friday, March 10, 2006
Yesterday, I went for my annual exam at the doctor. If the photo below doesn't give you enough information about which doctor it was, then I can't help you.

Either way, does anyone notice something odd about this photo? Women out there - something look suspicious or "off" to you?


What will the pharmaceutical companies think of next, huh?! Covers for the stirrups? Is this really necessary? Moreover, do the companies want the patients to associate being poked and prodded in unholy places (and the resulting discomfort) with their drug?

I'm both disturbed and, oddly enough, amused by this sales tactic. Talk about using every alternative "billboard" space you can! I must admit that my feet were more comfortable, in a creepy "you should never be comfortable in this situation" way.