On the Mend
Monday, March 20, 2006
The most annoying thing about being sick (at least for O/C freaks like me) is sitting still. By the time I started feeling better, I'd already had a long mental list of things that needed to be taken care of and QUICK. Hopped up on sugar and caffeine, I did 99% of these things on Saturday. It was like I'd put on my superhero cape (apron?) of productivity and blown the proverbial evil list to smithereens.

In my next life, I want to be the lead singer of a band called "The Smithereens." But I digress.

Highlights of the big weekend include de-doghairing and disinfecting every surface in my apartment (including baseboards), FINALLY taking the damn christmas tree downstairs to storage, and reorganizing all my hanging files. I did everything short of alphabetizing the condiments in the fridge. I have also discovered the joys of "Oust" spray. It's not just for the bathroom, folks. Anyone with a pet should own a can, or two.

For me, this is a big weekend. Sad, but true.