Spring Cleaning
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
And by cleaning, I mean detox.

Thanks to the THREE weddings I have coming up this year (one of which I am happy to be in - rocking the wedding party, aww yeah), I thought that it might be time to get my ass in gear. Literally.

Allow me to temper this post with a quick statement. I don't think that I am fat. I do, however, know for a fact that I'm larger now than I have been in YEARS and I don't have beer and pokey sticks on which to squarely place the blame. I also need to work on my tone - possibly by visiting the gym which I pay for and never use.

As is, I don't think that anyone wants to see me shaking my stuff to Kool & The Gang. Not in a dress, not in pants, not in a burlap sack. So it's time to reign it in, so that I can feel more comfortable and confident about certain parts of my body. In short, I am back on South Beach. Not religiously, but there is certainly something to be said of my success last time I was on it.

Be prepared for periodic updates of my success (knock on wood) and if I really get big results, before and after photos! This will NOT become a diet blog...it doesn't deserve that much attention, really. Until then, wish me luck!