All the Boys Think She's a Spy
Monday, April 10, 2006
I'm trying hard to think of a clever way to write this, but must admit that I'm completely distracted by my overwhelming, brain-shakingly strong craving for a bagel & schmear. Because I'm a huge fan of lists, here's one to kick off your week.

THINGS I DID THIS WEEKEND THAT WERE POTENTIALLY STUPID
- Asked a cabbie if the song that I was singing aloud to (Bette Davis Eyes, playing on his radio) was the original, or a cover.
- Drank rum, red wine, martinis, and Budweiser all in one night.
- Tried to slip a plastic pecker strawtopper into a strangers pocket without them knowing.
- Attempted to keep Doc contained in my room during the night, so that my lovely houseguests didn't wake up to a face full of warm, hairy, dog ass.
- Forgot to bring my camera to the party, leaving me with a bevy of shitty, unusable cell phone photos.


In other news, my good friends Kimbo and Erin visited, giving me an opportunity to use my many sets of bed linens simultaneously, and to laugh a lot. They are very special women, and I don't get to see them often enough! It's not everyday that one has houseguests that replace the toilet paper when it runs out, strips their beds before leaving, and don't wake you up until they're leaving b/c they know it's really, insanely early and that you've all had too much to drink. I love you guys.

Doc update: The citronella collar appears to be working, leaving Doc a bit stunned (at least chemically), a bit quieter, and with one very lemony ear.