Do you want the GOOD news, or the BAD news first?
Friday, April 07, 2006
I always choose the bad news.

Yesterday I received a letter from my landlord stating that I was in violation of our building's pet policy by having a dog. The letter stipulates that I have 5 business days to remove Doc from the property, or they will take pursuant legal action. PURSUE THIS, BITCHES. I won't even get into defending Doc's personality (though I concede that he is territorial and sometimes barks at inconvenient times - like the middle of the fricking night)...but I will say that my apartment broker informed me that all that paperwork was taken care of when I signed my lease. I thought I was paying the monthly fee. I thought the landlord knew. The landlord thinks I was trying to hide my dog.

SHIT.

The good news is that I measured myself last night, and realized (yet again) what is completely obvious to the rest of the world - staying active and watching what you eat will help you lose weight! EUREKA! Einstein's got nothing on me. No change in my upper arms, bust is bigger (sweeeet), lost 1 inch on the waist, up 1 inch on hips (wtf?!), down 1/2 inch on the ass, and the sweetest number of all...lost 1-3/4 inch on my thighs. Yay! The anti-jiggle wedding season campaign is a hit!

In other news, it's Friday. [audible, heavy sigh of relief]