Weekend Update with Jamie Jamerkins
Monday, April 03, 2006
Saw: "Waiting" w/Ryan Reynolds (and others). Pretty damn funny, especially if you've worked in a restaurant before, which I have.

Ate: 1 handful of M&Ms and an unnecessary amount of Jewel-brand Taco Dip. GOD, I love that stuff. I've decided that Sundays are my days "off" of my diet.

Beat: Sean in the fantasy NASCAR league, for the second week in a row. Yessssss! I've surprised even my non-competitive self with how trash-talky I've gotten about this damn fantasy stuff.

Ordered: new bed for the Doc-inator...chew proof surface and a wood frame! Finally he'll be graduating to a big boy bed. Now if only he'll sleep in it - keep your fingers crossed.

Relented: I know, Dryel won't work forever. Must take all work pants (and winter coat) into dry cleaners immediately for a professional cleaning. My wallet hurts just thinking about it.

Splurged: on sunglasses. I finally found a pair that I don't hate, and they actually look good on my face! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! Unfortunately they were slightly more expensive than I was hoping - now I know why people go apeshit when they lose their sunglasses.

Worked: on my website. I swear to God, people, I did. It's just taking longer than I had originally planned. Keep your pants on. Or don't, either way the site isn't ready and you're probably feeling an uncomfortable draft right now.