Me(me) so Lazy
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Taken from the lovely and talented Whoorl.

1. What curse word do you use the most? Goddamnit!

2. Do you own an iPod? Yes – a blue mini.

3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I ban MySpace. It is the trashiest thing on the internet.

4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 6:35 am.

5. What color is your room? Flat eggshell, courtesy of my shitty landlord.

6. Flip-flops or sneakers? SNEAKERS - because they don’t require a pedicure.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it.

8. What's the last movie you watched? The Great Outdoors. Classic.

9. Do any of your friends have children? No, not yet.

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Absolutely, but usually in jest.

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No, I don’t have trouble sleeping.

12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Queen’s Greatest Hits – the blue one

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I dislike milk in general.

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes.

15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Yes.

16. Who was the last person to call you? Sean.

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Of course I do.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes – mostly the girly ones…Jem, Rainbow Brite, and the Getalong Gang.

19. How many siblings do you have? 1 older sister.

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Yes - at least until I know them well.

21. What movie do you know every line to? Sleepless in Seattle, The Cutting Edge, ummm what other crappy movies can I admit to having memorized?

22. Do you own any band t-shirts? No, but I do still have an old, pathetic tee from the 1996 B96 Summer B-Bash. So sad.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Paul Newman’s Original Italian.

24. Do you read for fun? Yes, as much as I can.

25. Do you cry a lot? No.

26. Who was the last person to text message you? My dear friend Adam.

27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Neither – I blog from work. (gasp!)

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? I’ve long considered the tattoo issue. I’ll get one when I can find a spot on my body that isn’t (a) sexual in nature simply by proximity, and (b) able to be hidden with normal clothing.

29. What is the weather like? Humid, hot, and crappy. I hate summer.

30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Sure. Personality matters more than appearances.

31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Not wrong, but definitely something to think twice about. Once you go there with someone, you can never, ever go back.

32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? No idea.

33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 6 is my minimum – I try to sleep at least 7.5 or 8.

34. Are you in love or lust? Yes.

35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Not unless I’ve left something until the last minute.

36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Only out of sheer curiosity.

37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 27

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yes, unbelievably so.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes'm. Six Flags Great America in scenic Gurnee, IL.

40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Same.

41. Do you like cottage cheese? Absolutely not. It’s half-spoiled dairy product, people. How do you find this appealing?? How?!

42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Stomach.

43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes.

44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Depends on the person doling them out.

45. What song did you last sing out loud? "Taking the Long Way" by the Dixie Chicks.

46. What is your favorite TV show? CSI

47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Having lunch with a dead person would seriously put me off my meal, so I guess I’ll pick Reese Witherspoon. She’s amiable enough.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Last night - Sean stopped at Whole Foods to pick up dinner, and got me some Cajun Roasted Sweet Potatoes (my favorite!) even though he doesn't like/eat them.

49. What one thing do you wish you had? A soda fountain of Diet Coke in my apartment.

50. Favorite lyrics? The Power of Two by Indigo Girls.