Reading
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Impossible to read at one sitting, but utterly unputdownable.

Did you know that only 3 American presidents fall under the "Leo" category of the zodiac? (Herbert Hoover, William Jefferson Clinton, and Benjamin Harrison) Clearly this is a sign that I need to get a jump on my campaign for the year 2035.

This is the perfect book for commuters who don't want to get so lost in a plot that they miss their stop. Also excellent for the ADHD population at large, as it jumps wildly (and seemingly without logical direction) from one topic to another.

Recently read...

The book was short and intense, much like the brief couplings that comprise the central relationship of this short story. I haven't seen the movie, but I'm guessing the screenplay attempts to answer a lot of the questions Proulx leaves hanging. Sexual orientation aside, the story is heartbreaking. I wholeheartedly recommend this.