Save the Drama for your Mama
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I am acutely aware that my blog has been sort of bland over the past couple of weeks. I would say that I'm working on it, but that would be a lie. Truth be told, I'm just busy right now and, oddly enough, certain things going on in my life are more important than my nonsensical, daily babblings.

This is why I find myself somewhat jealous of mommy bloggers. Something zany is always going on when you have children. When you're a single with no offspring, it's a bit more difficult. There are only so many things I can write about my dog, people.

I'm off to a Cubs game tomorrow with my road dawgs J, K, and K. Sean comes home on Friday from a 2-week absence (yay!), and after one lazy weekend I should be back into the swing of things. Until then, you're just going to have to read my shoddy drivel.