Thought I was getting all emo, didn't ya?
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Don't worry -- I still have inner monologue rants about the stupid CTA bus (like how I spent my morning commute with someone's crotch and half a pink polyester zipper basically in my face), and my sarcastic nature has not died. It' s just resting.

It's been a weird, weird week. I'm just treading water for now, waiting for it to wrap itself up. In the meantime, I will be posting photos in lieu of actual, coherent text. This past weekend, I took a personal field trip to Fertile Gardens to cheer myself up.


They have a lovely main garden and beautiful flowering plants, and they're practically next door to a Starbucks which is a good thing because the name "Fertile Gardens" creeps me out more than a little. I managed to get some pretty good shots taken.

Click any photo to enlarge.





Oh, and if any of you internet fools out there rip off any of my photographs with your computer hacking skills (bowhunting skills, nun-chuk skills), I will find you and make you sorry. Stealing is wrong.