Will You Accept This Rose?
Thursday, May 04, 2006
CELEBRITY SIGHTING! CELEBRITY SIGHTING!

Okay, so this is apparently THE week for celebs in Chicago. Moving from the Z-list (the eHarmony couple) to the D-list....

So there I was in the Nordstrom mall on Michigan Avenue, just minding my own business. Got onto the escalator, the awkwardly weighted bag I was carrying pitched forward just a tad and bumped the ass of the woman standing in front of me. Being the uber-polite midwesterner that I am, I quickly apologized. The woman turned around to ensure me that all was fine and it...was...

Jen Schefft from the Bachelor and Bachelorette or whatever the HELL they're calling those shows now. Since I firmly believe that celebrities (however minor) are entitled to a normal life, I didn't take a photo with my cell phone. Sorry. Instead I will post this photo that I hijacked from some other website.


As we were leaving the mall, she slipped her sunglasses onto her head. They were so big that it defies description. Let's just say that if I were to replicate them, I would use popsicle sticks and saucers. What is up with that trend, anyhow?!