Adventures in Responsible Eating
Thursday, June 22, 2006
So I've been working these past several days to turn over a new leaf in my eating habits. I'm not jumping into the exercise bit JUST yet -- I think I'll take one battle at a time, thank you very much. For instance, I'm now drinking water (yes! ripley's believe it or not!) and eating fruit as a snack instead of snickers bars. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store to pick up some healthy snacks to keep at my desk and spied an old favorite.

Chocolate pudding. Except NOW my pudding has gotten a facelift - apparently it's now being combined with "sundae topping." You know that I had to buy it after seeing that -- if only to ascertain exactly what "sundae topping" meant.

Turns out, it's just a layer of darker colored pudding on top of the regular pudding and it tastes exactly the same. I got all excited that it would be hot fudge, or something similar, and now I just feel as if I've been duped.

STUPID PUDDING BASTARDS WITH YOUR FALSE ADVERTISING - YOU WOOED ME INTO THINKING I'D BE EATING SOMETHING MARVELOUS AND IT WAS JUST THE SAME DAMN PUDDING AS ALWAYS. WHAT A CROCK.