Knee Deep in the Hoopla*
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Last night, I decided that it would be time to sift through my photos and put together a hair retrospective. I have big, curly, straight, wavy, crazy, oftentimes just plain out of control hair. Comedy genius, right?

Most of the photos I found proved different -- it wasn't my hair that was really the funny part. It was my clothing. Some outfits were so heinous that I didn't even notice how icky my hair was at the time. Full disclosure: At the time, like most people, I thought I looked good. Or I didn't care. Either way.

So in true Jamie fashion, there will be a hair retrospective AND a couple "what not to wear" pictures sprinkled into the blog here and there. If Sundry has the kahoneys to post a pic from her goth days, I can certainly muster up at least ONE PHOTO from junior high, better known as my tie-dye-bad-hair-glasses-like-lark-voorhies-from-saved-by-the-bell-why-don't-any-of-the-boys-like-me?! phase.

Keep your eyes peeled for that one, ladies and gents. It should be a doozy.

In other news, cheese makes the dog constipated.


* We Built this City on Rock and Roll, Jefferson Starship, Jonniker-style