Teaser
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Feast your eyes on this beauty! One of the (sadly) many photos I ran across last night in my search for blog material...and not the worst, might I add. I'm saving that one for the hair retrospective.

In the summer of 1993, my wonderful godmother/aunt took my cousin, my sister, and myself on a trip around Europe. It was amazing- staying in hostels, driving around...let's just say that I'll never be able to repay my aunt for that trip. I had just graduated junior high, and I was excited to announce to anyone who would listen that I had recently made the Junior Varsity Dance Team at my new high school. It's a wonder anyone could even listen -- I mean, just look at this outfit.


Not only am I sporting a FANNY PACK, but I also managed to wear SCRUNCHY SOCKS WITH SANDALS, a FLORAL BODYSUIT (which appears to have eaten the majority of my torso), and high-waisted denim shorts with a rolled cuff. OH, THE HUMANITY!

I would say that the ensemble is so bad that I am rendered speechless, but let's be honest - I have the words, and most of them are four letters long. The trip was, it would seem, unforgettable for many reasons.

If you comment, please refrain from judging my relatives. I love them very much, and we were all living out of a suitcase at that point.