Weekend Update (numerically speaking)
Monday, June 19, 2006
Boxes packed: 15
Gifts wrapped: 5
Times the window A/C unit kicked on: 500 million
Standings lost in NASCAR fantasy game: 342
Tiny, black dog hairs collected from dusty corners: infinity
Expired toiletries purged in cleaning frenzy: 45 (yes, I counted)
Huge, hairy, menacing rats encountered: 1
Slaps received from homeless man: 0
Hilarious swimming outings with niece & nephew: 1
Hours spent sleeping: 31
Pints of Ben & Jerry's consumed: 1
Tank tops used thanks to boiling hot weather: 6
Legs shaved: 4 (I hate summer - shaving is so time consuming)
Cubs fan cursed for idiotic behavior and walking against traffic lights: 76
Groceries purchased: $0
Best friends graduating from amazing MBA program: 1 (congrats, KK!)

And so it begins...another summer filled with birthdays, retirements, moving, changing, and spending. I feel as if I'm literally running myself ragged.