The Wonder Years
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Last weekend, my parents announced that they had purchased a new home. Dick Cheney is retiring in less than 1 week, and my mom has been retired for about a year now. So we all ventured out to see the new homestead, and beg them profusely to put in a pool. (My sister and I have always wanted to have a pool, despite the fact that neither of us is very water-capable. We could survive, yes, but swim the English Channel? Not so much.)

Bri and Grant came along, of course, and I got some hilarious shots of them. Technically, I was supposed to take photos of the house (which I did) but I couldn't resist some of these.

Backyard. Does anyone else see this as slip-n-slide heaven? No? Ok, maybe that's just me.

Yee-Aargh! We've found the buried treasure, and it has a stinky diaper!

Shiver me timbers! Grant has taken me loot and is gumming it as we speak!

Bri preparing for her inevitable nose-dive off of the rocks and into the grass, where she will break/bruise/sprain something so my family can hound me until the day I die about "that one time I let Bri play on the landscaping rocks when I should have put down the damn camera," thereby securing my gradual descent into insanity.