Call to Action
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Attention Peanut Gallery!

I have writers block. Which I can't really even justify, as I am not technically a writer. So let's just call it blogger's block and move on, shall we?

I know that there are more of you readers out there, than the ones that regularly comment. I've begged you to delurk before, and I'm going to do it again -- mostly b/c I love meeting new people, and because I have nothing good to blog about right now.

You are going to do my work for me...ready? Leave the following information in the comments section, or else. (idea stolen from Sundry who stole it from Tall-n-Lucky)

------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Who do you live with?
2. What are some of the things you do at work (”work” includes managing households and raising children, of course)?
3. What are you proud of?
4. What are five things you love, and five things you hate?
------------------------------------------------------------------

I especially want to hear from new readers, but those tried-n-true commenters are required to participate as well. Hup to, get a move on, let's go!