Detox
Monday, July 10, 2006
Until I can craft a proper posting about this weekend, a short list will have to suffice -

The Weekend, In Short

- Jimmie Johnson fans appear to all be somewhat overweight, and predominantly female. Hmmm.

- Matt Kenseth was robbed of his win by THAT A$$HOLE P**CK who drives for DuPont whose name I don't even want to mention. Luckily, the fans agreed and threw their trash onto the track in an effort to communicate their displeasure. OH, how I love thee, Midwestern NASCAR fans.

- Many Beers + Denim Skirt + Weather hotter than Satan's scrotum = great difficulty finding a place to lay down in the stands before I pass out

And this woman who stood up every. single. lap. to wave a Dale Earnhardt Jr. bandanna as he drove by, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Forgive the quality of the photo - I spent the entire weekend alternately loathing that I hadn't brought my camera, and patting myself on the back for not having something else to carry and pay attention to.

More later...