Love / Hate
Thursday, July 13, 2006
THINGS I LOVE

1. The contemporary routine that Allison and Ivan performed on So You Think You can Dance. I just happened upon it last night, and it was beautiful. It took my breath away.

2. Hash browns from McDonald's.

3. YouTube

4. It's back, it's back! (jumping up and down, clapping hands) Project Runway is back!

5. The way Doc's ears are softest in the morning, when he snuggles up next to me in bed (just before he pounces on my ribcage and barks in my face to announce that he'd like to eat breakfast).

THINGS I HATE

1. Cheesecake. Blecch!

2. My inability to wake up on time.

3. Cellulite.

4. Crabby commuters who try to police the other bus patrons, telling certain people to move back, and deciding who is/is not old/decrepit/handicapped enough to get a priority seat in the front.

5. Bunions.