Monday Listing: Weekend Update
Monday, July 31, 2006
Movies watched
Casanova
The Aristocrats
The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio
(all were surprisingly awful)

Loads of laundry washed
0...whoops

Attempts at Self-Portrait, done out of sheer boredom
11,532

Tolerable photos achieved
0

Number of dog vomiting episodes
5

Number of canine hospital visits
1

Dollars spent paying for emergency vet services
312
(sob)

Hours spent staring at dog, waiting for him to die or something
Approximately 22

Witness the strange cocktail of frustration and boredom on my face.


I have no idea what the hell I was trying to do - especially with the awful lighting. This is what happens when it's 400 degrees outside, and I'm left to my own devices in a poorly air-conditioned apartment (with only one clean tank top left).