Celebrity Sighting
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Who: Lisa Loeb, singer/songwriter
Where: outside Blockbuster video at intersection of School & Lincoln Ave.
When: 8:45pm, Wednesday night

She crossed the street right in front of my car, so NORMAL looking that I actually stared at her for awhile just to make sure it was really her. I don't know why, but I always feel like celebrities should have this white aura about them, so they can be easily identified. It was -- she was wearing a white, boatneck tank top, black capri-length exercise pants, and her hair was in a ponytail. I think she must have been walking home (?) or somewhere from the X-Sport Fitness.

She was also wearing her signature (and irritating) cat-eye glasses.

She has really bad taste in gym shoes.

I considered yelling out my car window, "Can you introduce me to Cynthia Rowley?"