Get a Grip, Grandpa
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Dear Old Man at the Bus stop this morning:

I see the 151 coming. So does everyone else. Whatever your reasons were for standing directly in front of me were, I assure you, there was no need. I don't ride the 151 - you could have just said "excuse me, miss." But no. You chose to sidestep in front of me, then teeter perilously on the curb in front of me. I wasn't standing near anyone -- did you imagine that I was in line for a bus that didn't exist? And if you did indeed imagine this, was it so important for you to get on the bus before me? Age before beauty? I don't understand.

It took all of the willpower in my being NOT to take one very strong, very determined, very young index finger and push your saggy, old man ass over the curb and into the street. It also had something to do with public decency, but we won't get into that now. Let's just say that if I see you again, I plan on admonishing your behavior aloud, in front of all your freaky old lady bus friends.


Instead, I will just take a picture of your non-existent butt and post it for the whole wide interwebnet to see.