Barenaked Studio
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
So here it is, in all of its unfinished glory - my new home. A whopping 830 square feet of sexy, condo goodness. Except the sexy part, since I'm still living amongst the remains of an army of cardboard boxes.

This is from the end of the unit, looking towards the kitchen.


Hallway

Bathroom

Looking into the kitchen from the main room

So...the green is the dining nook. The flash keeps you from seeing the true color - it's a bit darker. Frankly, I loved the green immediately, but I'm not sure I like it so much now that it's mixed with the other colors.

Kitchen

From the hallway, looking into the body of the space - it actually feels much bigger than it looks. Which is helpful, since at the end of the day, it's not a whole lot of space.

And there you have it! Once I get my act together, assemble some bookshelves, and figure out a small lighting issue, I'll post another set of photos.