I Love a Meme
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
So I'm not really sure if this is a meme, necessarily...but I like it. Got it from the ever-fabulous Miss Zoot. Basically, you type in your name, followed by "last I heard she was," into Google and list the top 10 results. Mine were actually pretty strange:

Last I heard she was still living in Ridgewood, NJ...
Hmmm. Not so much.

Last I heard she was studying law at Brigham Young...
The only thing worse than living in Utah would be me working in a legal capacity.

Last I heard she was setting up her own PR company...
Strangely, I have considered this.

Last I heard she was quite ill and was wondering if she was ok...
Yup, just fine. Nothing to see here.

Last I heard she was doing satellite operations work for a Beltway Bandit...
If I was employed by a superhero, this blog would be WAY more interesting.

Last I heard she was very...
scary? wary? fine?

Last I heard she was dating one of those Bruce Jenner-boy brats...
Since when is Bruce Jenner attractive? Gross.

Last I heard she was in Los Angeles...
Oh GOD no. Spare me. I hate that place.

Last I heard she was living in Iowa...
That would at least be better than LA

Last I heard she was working for Conan O'Brien...
Yes! Please?