It's a Small World After All!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Now you have that song stuck in your head, don't you?

Chalk one up to the theory of "six degrees of separation." Several days ago, a reader found one of my comments on All & Sundry. I mentioned attending the UIUC-UW football game, and she popped over here via the link on my comment. Her name is Jen.

After much thought and a couple of emails, I realized that she isn't just any Jen. She's JENNY P, my residence hall floor advisor from freshman year of college! Seriously! She voluntarily dealt with a floor full of 17 year old women, most of which were clueless and living away from home for the first time. She was awesome - very patient, and never yelled at my roommate and I when we turned up our dance team music really loud and rehearsed in our room.

So let's recap - Jen P in NC is reading a website based out of WA State...finds my comment, links to my blog here in IL, realizes I look familiar, and the rest is history. How crazy is that? She is adorable as always, and married to a dashing man named Charlie.

Hi, Jen!