Update
Sunday, November 19, 2006
All is well that ends well, and we both survived our southern exposure this weekend. Until Friday evening, the only time I had ever been to Atlanta was driving through it on the way back from spring break in 2000. WHICH IS RIDICULOUS because Atlanta is moderate in temperature, you can walk everywhere downtown, and I was born just outside of the city! Crazy!

In other news, the racing thing was hilarious and so cool, in a geeky way. Sean bought me a "Ride Along," which is a 3-lap ride, as a passenger, with one of the professional instructors onsite. At one point, I tried to lift my legs (and pull them towards me) and couldn't because the force had them pinned to the floor of the car. It was awesome - roughly 175-180 mph, according to my driver.

More pictures later!