Attention Moviegoers!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Is moviegoers even a word? Whatever. It is now, BEYOTCH.

I've been rethinking my Netflix queue -- upon subscribing, I added things haphazardly. (I would use the word "willy nilly" to describe it, but I stringently BAN that phrase - I hate it. Almost as much as I hate the words creamery, moist, glandular, and seepage. But enough with the parentheticals...)

Anyhow, I've been thinking that I need some input on the items in my line-up. Here are the top 35 films from my queue - won't you please let me know what you think? I'm trusting you here, dear readers, to refrain from judgment on this one. Lord knows, my taste isn't the issue at hand. I just want to know that I'm not about to get 20 consecutive bombs in my mailbox - like watching "Dr. T and The Women" repeatedly until I gouge my own eyeballs from my head. Got it? So if you really hated one of the movies below, let me know immediately so I can reconsider.

The Devil Wears Prada
The Constant Gardener
NASCAR: The IMAX Experience
Memoirs of a Geisha
Super Size Me (I've seen only the first half)
The Stepford Wives
The Turning Point
Failure to Launch
The Red Shoes
Etoile: Dancers of the Paris Opera Ballet
Closer
Delovely
The Importance of Being Earnest
The Anniversary Party
Duets (which I've already seen, and LOVE, I admit it, I do)
Gosford Park
Take the Lead
Last Holiday
Living Out Loud
She's The Man
The English Patient
Terms of Endearment
Kramer V. Kramer
American Ballet Theatre: The Dream
Paul Taylor - Dancemaker
You Can't Take it With You
Out of Africa
An Unfinished Life
The Thing Called Love
An Evening wih the Dixie Chicks
The Royal Tenenbaums
Annie Hall
Persuasion
Spellbound
Sunset Boulevard

Okay...let 'er rip! Thank you!