DeLurking Week
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I heard this rumor going around that it's DeLurking Week, whatever that is. I tried to beg you all the de-Lurk last year, but that didn't go over so well.

This year, I'm going to give you a little incentive -- courtesy of Alfred's Mom. Here's the deal: you delurk by way of leaving a comment, AND a request to see something in my house. Then I respond by posting a photo of whatever you requested, in a respond to your first, brave comment. It's like voyeurism blogging, only if you ask about something dirty or obscene? YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT.

I'm kidding. You won't because I'm a tease like that. But you might get a picture of a original Jamie masterpiece -- otherwise known as stick figures drawn on notebook paper that sort of look something like what you requested. SO COMMENT ALREADY, DAMNIT, BECAUSE I'M A VAIN COMMENT-LOVING BLOG WHORE. SEND ME HATE MAIL IF YOU WANT TO. I know you guys are out there because I get 40-60 unique hits every day.

C'mon, tt'll be an adventure - regular commenters (love you!) are welcome to participate as well.