Somebody Shouldn't be Playing in Photo Booth all Day
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I would talk about the technical elements of my new computer, but that wouldn't be as interesting as this, because when it comes down to it, does talking about memory and functionality make anyone laugh like a photo of what I would look like with Hydrocephalus and Paris Hilton's nose? NO, SMARTY PANTS, IT DOESN'T.


And where else can you imagine what a two-headed you would look like? (I imagine that I would get very fed up with myself after awhile - do you see how skeptical I look of my other head?)


Here is a shot of me attempting to steal Eric Stoltz's thunder in the 2008 remake of "Mask." Enjoy that face in your nightmares tonight, everybody.


I have to say, this whole "new computer" thing combined with actually having the internet in my apartment pretty much rocks. What also rocks? Despite my plans to purchase the computer myself, Sean ended up giving it to me for Christmas -- and it has the biggest screen I've ever seen in my entire life. It's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten, that's for sure.

Also, it allows me to share photos like the ones above with all of you -- philanthrophy via the internet! My job here on earth is done.