Taking The Weekend Off
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Sunday? Got in a minor car accident (not my fault).
Monday? Things at work fall apart temporarily.
Tuesday? See: Monday.
Wednesday? Regretting drinking the last of the boxed wine on Tuesday.

And what's worst? Amongst the photos of my car is a gorgeous, perfectly focused shot of my newly malformed license plate. I want to post it so badly here, but the more I try and blur out my plate number, the worse the photo becomes. So you're just going to have to use your imagination. God, I'm SUCH a great blogger, no?

It has been a stressful week thus far, and weekend forecasts look even crazier. I need to recharge my batteries, give the dog a bath, and do four loads of laundry - along with about 45.93 million other things.

I'll be back on Monday.