Just Can't Get Enough
Monday, February 26, 2007
Tired. So tired. My body says it's 5pm, but it's only 10 am Chicago time. Booo. I will, therefore, be invoking the rarely used "oh my God I'm back at work after 9 days and have so many emails that when I booted up Outlook, it crashed my system" card - here is a meme from Alfred's Mom and just in the nick of time, too.

Join in, if you care to.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The character in a television commercial for canned peas (allegedly), my older sister chose the name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week, for the Alps? They have beaten me down.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do, but it's not very consistent.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Buddig Chicken. Yes, I'm aware that it is completely gross, but that's something I'll just have to live with.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I guess so, maybe.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, not at all! How dare you infer that I am anything other than sincere!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? absolutely not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? sometimes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes - more mentally than physically, but after 10 days of cheese, bread, and chocolate, I think a trip to the gym is in order.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies-n-Cream, hands down.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair.

15. RED OR PINK? Neither, thank you.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? i tend to interrupt.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My niece and nephew.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? charcoal grey and black, respectively

20 WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a McDonald's hashbrown.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing - just general office white noise...distant conversations, binders clicking open and shut, and the sound of my keyboard.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? peacock blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? newly clean laundry, freshly cut grass, and garlic

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE ? my mother

25.PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? taken from C-Dawg's site, as referenced above

26. HAIR COLOR? Orange/Red

27. EYE COLOUR green

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.

29. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican!

30.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Oh jesus, how I hate scary movies.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? On the plane - The Prestige, Something's Gotta Give, and My Big Fat Greek Wedding

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black sweater set

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter!

34. HUGS OR Kisses? hugs.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT? coffee-flavored ice cream

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? "Lay That Trumpet in Our Hands"

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? the morning news.

41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? running water in the form of rain, usually

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones

43. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Austria or Italy, summer of 1993

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENTS? Dancing, I guess? Also my superpowers of over-analysis.

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? just outside Atlanta, GA.

46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone, assuming people still read this site!



* Depeche Mode