Miscellanous
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Things around these parts are pretty boring right now - I'm sure you couldn't tell that by my RIVETING post on the weather. Yeesh.

In other lives, however, things are crazy! Exciting!

Congratulations to MonkeyPosh, who recently welcomed a new member into her family. Beware of that link, however, you won't be able to handle the cuteness that goes by the name of Finley.

Also, have you seen the latest cover of W Magazine? Ellen DeGeneres looks unbelievable! Feminine, fresh, and healthy - if you don't believe me, take a look for yourself:

All I can say is DAMN. For someone who is typically not considered "pretty," at least in a conventional way, she looks fabulous, and happy!

In other news and headlines, things are slowly getting better on the whole "uncontrollable dog poop" front. I'm sure you are hugely relieved to hear that (no pun intended). I must also give a quick shout-out to my nephew, who has been ill with a sinus infection, and you have to admit: there's nothing more pathetic and more adorable than a sick baby - especially one as cute as him.

I mean, c'mon, how could you stand for this face to be sad?



Maybe I should just make a career out of blogging about other blogs. Oh wait, Amy has already cornered that market. Oh well.

Also up for debate: fruit enzymes as exfoliants. Yay, or nay? Click Here for my latest review at DeLush.

And finally, ADVENTURES IN ONLINE WINDOW SHOPPING. Is it wrong that I'd rather buy these than eat out for the next couple of weeks? Is that odd, really? Because they are seriously calling my name.