Temporary Optimism
Thursday, February 01, 2007
So the other driver's insurance company accepted liability (yessssss!) and I will be in possession of a rental car as of 5pm this evening. I'm sure it will be something SUPER SWEET like, oh, say a Buick Regal or a Chevy Malibu. Then again, it doesn't have a banged up front, and I ain't payin' for it, so I don't really care.

Helpful hint for any pet owners out there: When the vet tells you that they're going to switch up your dog's diet to help remedy an anal gland "situation," don't start the new diet on a weekday morning. Unless you feel like coming home to the aftermath of Colon Cleanse 2007: Adventures in Canine Fiber Supplements. I'm just sayin'.

Also acquired today: 1 bright orange hooded sweatshirt that may, or may not, be way too small for Sunday's festivities. Why is everything always enormous in sports shops? I don't think ALL of their clients are big and tall males. I had to buy a children's hoodie.

Weekend fun is on the horizon - I have no events to work, and only 4 (only 4!) errands to run. WOO HOO! I plan on spending most of it in my pajamas...probably nervously following the damn dog around the apartment with a plastic bag in my hand.