This keyboard is strange
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Did you know that keyboards in Switzerland are majorly f'ed up? They have moved all the critical punctuation, the y and z keys are flip-flopped, and last night I spent about 15 minutes searching for the @ sign. Sad.

The trip has been great, and I am sure you will all be enraptured with my photos coming up next week (when I am drowning in work and laundry and therefore unable to post actual strings of words...what do we call them? oh yes, sentences).

Thank God this hotel actually has free internet access, so I have been able to take the last hour and check in on some of my favorite blogs - because if you expected me to go a week without reading Dooce, Sundry, Jonniker, or Tequila, you are ca'razy.

Yes, folks, I spend the money to wander around the Alps, and here I am - sitting at the computer. But isn't that what vacation is all about?

I will be back early next week with tales of freezing cold hot tubs, whiplash, chocolate, ibuprofen, my silent massage, and how Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears are on European CNN more often than Mozambique cyclones and genocide in Darfur. No wonder people hate Americans.