Dulls-ville
Sunday, May 13, 2007
It's been fairly boring lately around these here parts. I haven't had any run-ins with violent homeless people recently, the dog hasn't been interesting, and my mother's day weekend was wonderful - but I'm not about to put photos up in place of prose.

I will say this, however - on my way home from my sister's barbeque today, I saw a group of spectators cheering on what appeared to be a little league game. Upon further inspection, I realized all the kids were handicapped in some way - some with leg braces, some in wheelchairs, but even the ones that needed help running the bases looked like they were having the time of their lives. It filled my heart with an amazing, instant joy, and brought tears to my eyes. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true.

Hope you had a great weekend, everyone. I'll work on being more interesting this week.