Random Drunken Updates
Friday, May 04, 2007
Do you know what happens when you drink 2 glasses of white wine before bed? Well, if you're me, you become unexpectedly drunk. So there's that.

Just as an FYI - my computer has movie trailers on it, and in my semi-drunken haze, I've watched several. I now want DESPERATELY to see the following:

Jindabyne
Knocked Up
Away From Her (especially this one, as it seems particularly sad)
Fay Grim
Peaceful Warrior
Pride
Year of the Dog
The Valet

Also...I may, or may not have pseudo-dated this guy in college. From what I can remember, he's straight. FYI. (shrugs) Who knows? All I remember is that we used to call him "Bridgeport," because that was the neighborhood from which he came. Whatever. I wish him the best of luck.

** Update ** It's morning now, and I have figured out that I was just acquaintances with the aforementioned actor. I had him mixed up with someone else. Whoops! Someone needs to get on the wagon, and by SOMEONE, I clearly mean ME.

That is all from Hollywood News Central. Over and out.