Stats All, Folks
Thursday, May 03, 2007
It's that time again - time to investigate who you crazy readers are, and whatcha been doin' on my site.

First off, I must welcome my international readers. Most of you stopped by only once, but in the off chance that you return...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! (yes, the use of deliberate all-caps) It's a long way 'round from your parts of the world:

Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Chunchon-Kangwon Do, Republic of Korea
Kongens Lyngby, Kobenhavn, Denmark

A lot of readers seem to be coming my way courtesy of Tequila Red, which I appreciate - especially since TR's site is high on my list of quality blogs.

And in other news, people continue to find my blog by googling rather odd and disturbing things. Here's a heaping slice of recent Google referrals.

"graceland cemetary sleepless in seattle"
"bikini wax logan square"
"testes kick high heels girls"
"zac posen craigslist"
"mazel-tov" (Note: I am not Jewish.)

On an unrelated note, I would like to announce that I really hate the phrase "chew the fat," and would like everyone to stop using it in my presence. Thank you.