The Bitch is Back
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Well I made it back alive from Madcap Family Vacation 2007, with a couple more freckles and some really fond memories.

Actually, make that great memories because the word "fond" seems contextually wrong (in addition to sounding a LOT like it's perverted cousin "fondle"). Anyways...I'm busy unpacking, planning a gastrointestinal detox designed to rid my body of the 95.4 lbs of chips & french onion dip that I consumed, and unwinding in general.

Next up: dreading the amount of work waiting for me at the office tomorow morning. Fun activities all around, and I will be posting as soon as I feel I have a handle on my life.

Oh wait, I never feel that way. Regardless, here's a Random Jamie Factoid to tide you over until my return: There are three (and only three) songs in the universe that will cause me to spontaneously bust out dancing (even if I'm behind the wheel of a car - I laugh in the face of vehicular danger). Those three songs are "Freeze Frame" by The J. Geils Band, and "Uptight (Everything's Alright)" by Stevie Wonder, and "Don't Lose My Number" by Phil Collins.

You may discuss my questionable taste in music amongst yourselves.