Holy Pajamas
Monday, July 16, 2007
I need to post about this past weekend, as it was our annual NASCAR outing at the Chicagoland Speedway. All the staples of a trashy fun fest were present: fat women in too-small, handmade bikini tops, drunk guys stumbling into the leg of our tent/canopy, disgusting port-a-johns, and as always, insane pick-up trucks that rest approximately 11 feet off the ground.

I need to get my photos developed (you didn't think I was going to risk getting sunblock and beers all over my beloved camera, did you? i went disposable this time, just in case) and then I'll be back with a synopsis of the event. And also how Sean's favorite driver narrowly beat my favorite driver, which meant that I had to hear about the stupid race results all the way home.

Until then, I'll be busy overmoisturizing my forehead hairline and wondering why the dog suddenly seems to hate my guts (most likely for leaving him at the kennel for a whopping two days) and is punishing me by refusing to eat. Can't wait to see what he does when I steam-clean the carpets this week.